Network & Security
Leading players in the cable, telecom, tollway and utility markets trust ETAN with their data. We process millions of transactions per year, which include consumer credit card information. This is only possible given the highly secure, robust and efficient network infrastructure that we have designed, and are constantly enhancing and monitoring.
Security has been a major design goal from the design and implementation phase, and reinforced through operational procedures and constant surveillance and improvement processes. We built and refined our network infrastructure, receiving valuable input from our technology and commercial partners. The approach to cyber and physical security and privacy relies on a multi-layer architecture, which is a characteristic of our secure, data-center architecture.
ETAN’s High-Security Data Center
Our main data center is in a Tier IV facility in Dallas, Texas (highest ranking for data center quality); we also have a presence in Houston for disaster recovery. Both data centers meet stringent regulatory and compliance requirements to accommodate the needs of our systems and customers.
- Tier IV Data Center
- Meets Compliance Requirements (PCI, HIPAA, SSAE 16)
- 24x7x365 On-Premises security, and overlapping video surveillance
- Biometric palm scan and individual access codes
- Redundant OC192 Internet Connections
- 6-2000kW diesel generators with 6-3000 gallon fuel storage tanks
- Concrete walls and pillars for intrusion prevention
- No signage, no direct access